The municipality and Safepath AS are collaborating to realize a groundbreaking pilot project aimed at enhancing maritime safety and preparedness.
We are with you onboard
Having the ocean as your workplace is unique, but can also be dangerous. To improve safety we have designed the SAFEPATH™ CONTINGENCY package containing a user-friendly and especially adapted management system for shipowners and masters. The integrated system includes our unique 24/7 emergency phone and surveillance central supporting your vessels. Our team is always ready to assist and understands the importance of quick response with accurate information of your vessels in an emergency.
With us 'on board' you always know we are at your side to support you before, during and after an emergency.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
watch this short film about our customers experience of working with Safepath®
During an emergency in the Barents Sea, M/S O.Husby ended up with an engine failure in Russian military territory under bad weather conditions, while Safepath assisting from the operation center.
The experience made both the shipping company and the captain feel safe for those who work on board, and their families who were left on land.
That's why they use Safepath today.
READ NEWS AND UPDATES FROM SAFEPATH AND OUR PARTNERS
- 07/11/2023 -Kristiansund is a pioneering municipality in a new maritime pilot project.Read More
- 26/09/2023 -Safepath wins tender from The Norwegian Costal AuthorityRead More
Will deliver maintenance system and electronic logbooks to the vessels of The Norwegian Costal Authority.
- 09/06/2023 -A/S Norske Shell expands partnership with SafepathRead More
Extends framework contract for marine surveillance and services
- 17/11/2022 -Safepath signs emergancy preparedness agreement with Nansen Polar Expeditions.Read More
Safepath will ensure preparedness and safety management for the company that offers expeditions in the arctic sea areas.
- 14/11/2022 -OMV hires Safepath AS to provide sea surveillance.Read More
Safepath provides sea surveillance for OMV for their operations on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. The rig Noble Intrepid has been drilling an exploration well on the Oswig prospect offshore Norway.
- 02/11/2022 -The Norwegian Maritime Autority has approved the electronic logbooks developed by Safepath AS.Read More
- Safepath is one of very few providers and the Norwegian Maritime Authority’s approval is a testimony of quality, says development manager at Safepath, Terje Rødahl.
- 15/07/2022 -Safepath AS has become a member of the UN Global Compact NorwayRead More
The UN Global Compact is the UN's organization for sustainable business, and the world's largest corporate initiative for sustainability.
- 08/06/2022 -Safepath signs emergency preparedness agreement with Kristiansund Kommunale SundbåtvesenRead More
Safepath AS has entered into a long-term agreement on emergency preparedness and surveillance for Kristiansund Kommunale Sundbåtvesen.
- 31/03/2022 -Safepath signs emergency preparedness agreement for the entire fleet of the fishing and wellboat company Kenfish.Read More
Safepath AS has entered into a long-term agreement for emergency preparedness and surveillance for the fishing and wellboat company Kenfish. The agreement includes delivery of the Safepath®Response service for the entire company's fleet of 7 vessels.
- 22/02/2022 -Nordmøre IPR visits SafepathRead More
Last week we received a visit from Nordmøre Intermunicipal Political Council which is a formal collaboration between Aure, Averøy, Gjemnes, Kristiansund, Smøla, Sunndal, Surnadal and Tingvoll. They had their annual meeting and also wanted to visit selected companies. We think it's pretty cool that they wanted to visit Safepath!
- 05/02/2021 -Safepath enters a rental agreement with UMOE SterkoderRead More
We are building an innovative and unique maritim surveillance central in Kristiansund
- 08/01/2021 -SINTEF ACE chose the Emergency Preparedness Package from Safepath!Read More
Safepath's quality and innovative digital emergency response system reaches new customer groups!
- 11/06/2020 -We congratulate Bergen Harbor with the climate prize!Read More
Bergen Harbor has received Vestland Districs first climate award
- 14/04/2020 -Read More