26/01/2021 by Safepath AS 0 Comments
Safepath is looking for a Supervisor in our maritime surveillance center
Now you have the opportunity to become part of our team!
SAFEPATH AS is specialised in emergency preparedness and safety work for the maritime industries. Our emergency and maritime monitoring center, Safepath Control, is Norway's only independent monitoring and contingency center for fisheries, aquaculture, cable companies, the offshore industry and for public authorities. From here, we assist our customers in maintaining the safety of personnel, the environment and assets.
Safepath Control Supervisor wanted!
We want to strengthen our team and are therefore recruiting a new colleague. We are looking for you who want a varied workday with interesting and challenging work tasks. You will work in a company that makes a difference to preparedness at sea and therefore the requirements we set in our new college are high. You must be a resident of Nordmøre when your workplace is in Kristiansund.
We are looking for candidates with relevant education in emergency preparedness, logistics or higher maritime education / naval academy. You have a deck officer certificate and VHF certificate. Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and oral are necessary for success in the job.
You have knowledge of the fisheries and aquaculture sector, the oil and gas sector and you have good IT skills. Flexibility is a prerequisite for success:
The supervisor works in shifts (day / night / weekend) with direct monitoring assignments and with tasks related to building the digital emergency preparedness systems for our customers. This means that you have to master a varied set of tasks.
Experience we are looking for
- Development and setup of a system for quality control and work routines
- Investigation and documentation work
- Work in private business
- Work on vessels in the Norwegian or international sector
Personal qualities we look for
- Structure - you create an overview and system, and are concerned with precision
- Responsible - you take responsibility and contribute where needed
- Resistant - you are safe and calm even if it is hectic around dough filling - you take responsibility and contribute where needed
- Independent - you master working independent day, night and weekend shifts
For this position, we require impeccable conduct.
Sidsel Sæterøy, CEO - 991 55 447