We use statistics on users and traffic / traffic providers in an aggregate form. The statistics never contain any kind of personal information, so everything is anonymous. IP addresses are not stored in the same database as we store on-site behavior, therefore information about you as a user can never be linked to your identity. Your IP address is stored for security reasons, and only in cases where you are actively registering on the site.
- Develop and improve the website by understanding how it is used.
- Calculate and report user numbers and traffic.
- Make it easier for you to navigate the site.
- Enable the system to recognize regular users in order to customize the services.
- Occasionally, we use third-party cookies from other companies to conduct market research and traffic measurements and to improve the functionality of the site.
HOW TO PREVENT COOKIES FROM BEING SAVED
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time, but this may cause your personal settings to disappear. You can also change the settings in your browser to prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive. However, this provides poorer functionality on certain web pages, may prevent access to member sites and may render parts of content and some features unavailable.
If you do not want to be tracked by Google Analytics, this can be disabled at: